A celebration of beauty in nature and in wildlife with an extra colourful and quirky twist, this kit contains everything you need to make a blossom covered Birdhouse and two chirpy Birds.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- 5 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 20 g of springy toy filling
- 20 cm of saddle stitch ribbon
- The finished Birdhouse is 10 cm high, 9 cm long and 6 cm wide and the birds are 4.5 cm high, 8 cm long and 4cm wide
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All Corinne Lapierre kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.
Not Suitable for children under 3 years old due to small parts. Adult supervision required.